Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Deli France

































Located across the street from Tico, in Wickham's Cay I, Déli France has become a serious food resource for me. While I've stopped in at Déli France many times in the past, usually to pick up some prosciutto or pancetta, only recently have I started visiting on a regular basis.

As the sign says, the deli functions as a bakery, charcuterie, and cheese shop, along with offering lunch sandwiches. The wide variety of European meats and cheeses often helps me complete my grocery shopping. The fresh croissants and pastries make a quick, inexpensive, and delicious breakfast option. Other European products, like Fage yogurt and Illy beverages are also available.

The French Bakery, as I call it, is open from 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday, and 9am to 1pm Saturday.

1 comment:

Search This Blog