Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Day Off

I spent the first hour or so this morning, my first day in a four-week chunk of time off, making what will hopefully and thankfully be the last of my bill-paying rounds.

Upon returning home around 9:30, I grabbed a book and my ipod and sank into this chair


































where I remained for the following hour and a half, contemplating this view























and watching these dogs































































wear themselves out chasing anoles up and down the deck.

Now that my two obligations for the day (paying bills; posting here) are complete, if you will excuse me I am headed back to my chair for another hour and a half of limin'.

1 comment:

  1. Retirement here you come! Love the pictures of the mutts! I want that chair and that view!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog