Saturday, August 20, 2011

Moving Day

After one year and three days for me (and seven days longer for HB) we are moving. When I told my boss at work I was moving in August, she nearly had a heart attack, thinking I meant I was leaving island.

No, not moving away from the BVI; just to a new apartment.

Our move was prompted primarily by economic considerations, as the new place will be saving us hundreds of dollars per month, largely because so many utilities are included in the rent. I'm excited to have a dishwasher, and washer and dryer. The new place has A/C, too, so now maybe my mom will visit.

The thing I will miss most about our current place? That's easy:
























Although the new place looks out over Jost van Dyke, as views in the BVI go, they don't get much better than the one we've got right now.






































I'll miss this guy a little, too, creepy as he is.

Well, time to get going on the packing. Next time you hear from me, it will be from a new location.

1 comment:

  1. Mom wants to visit...even without the air!!!! Send lots of pictures of the new apartment and views!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog