Friday, June 8, 2012

Growing Things

I know I just wrote about my seedlings a few days ago, but I am so excited at all the little sprouts HB and I have managed to raise in less than two weeks.
























HB's peppers are really starting to get sizeable -- about three inches high, which is huge compared to my thyme and basil sprouts. My cilantro is starting to put on some height, too, though. HB planted nine varieties of peppers, and so far eight of them have sprouted. Still waiting on the Butch T's, which are, of course, the ones HB most wanted to see.





















Here's a look at the whole operation. I have no idea how we're going to find space for all these plants once we transplant into larger pots, but we'll figure something out.





































Almost as exciting as our seedlings is what appears to be an actual dragonfruit growing on the dragonfruit tree. This was the last of the four blossoms to open, and magically, it appears to have actually been pollinated. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this over coming weeks.

2 comments:

  1. YEA! Add green thumb to your other outstanding attributes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seedlings are looking rather leggy. thin out and provide more sunlight for stockier growth.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog